L-Glutathione Reduced Powder
|Product name||L-Glutathione Reduced 99% Powder|
|Appearance/Color||White or almost white crystalline powder|
|Benefits||Antioxidants; Antidote; Immune enhancer; Anti-aging and beauty brightener|
|Applications||Used in pharmaceutical API, food additives, beverages, cosmetics, dietary Supplement, etc.|
|Recommend dosage||Daily intake 100-150 mg|
|Storage condition||+2℃ to +8℃|
Functions of Glutathione on the human body
As a major intracellular antioxidant
Excessive free radicals produced by the body’s metabolism can damage the biofilm, invade life macromolecules, accelerate the body’s aging, and induce tumor or atherosclerosis.
Glutathione plays an essential role in the biochemical defense system in the human body. Its primary physiological function is to scavenge free radicals in the human body. It is an antioxidant in the body and protects many thiol groups in proteins and enzymes.
As a broad-spectrum antidote
Glutathione can combine with toxic compounds, heavy metal ions or carcinogens entering the human body, and promote its excretion, neutralizing and detoxifying.
The liver is a large warehouse for storing glutathione. Increasing glutathione levels restores liver function and promotes glutathione.
As an important immune enhancer
The essential responsibilities of glutathione (GSH) are: activate lymphocytes and distinguish between proliferating T cells and B cells, making T cells toxic to kill viruses or cancer cells.
Increasing the level of glutathione in cells is the most effective weapon to enhance the immune system.
As an effective anti-aging and beauty brightener
Glutathione can effectively delay cell aging and stimulate cell regeneration. At the same time, it can prevent skin pigmentation by affecting skin cell tyrosinase activity and inhibiting melanin production.
Glutathione can increase or promote the secretion of interleukin (human auxin). Interleukins can regulate the shortening of telomere shortening and prolong cell life, thereby extending human life.
Glutathione is an effective antioxidant against free radical damage to DNA mitochondria and repairs damaged DNA mitochondria; thus prolonging the cell division cycle and extending cell life.
(1) Radiation sickness and radiation safety: radiation, radioactive substances or because of leukopenia caused by anticancer drugs and other symptoms can play a protective effect.
(2) To protect the liver, detoxification, inactivation of hormones, and to promote bile acid metabolism and help absorb fat and fat-soluble vitamins digestive tract.
(3) Anti-allergy, or inflammation caused by hypoxemia in patients with systemic or local, can reduce cell damage and promote repair.
(4) To improve the course of certain diseases and symptoms as adjuvant drugs. Such as: hepatitis, hemolytic disease, and keratitis, cataract and retinal diseases, such as eye disease and improve vision.
(5) Easy to speed up the metabolism of acids in the excretion of free radicals, which play a beauty skin care, anti-aging effect.